Manage your content lifecycles better with Box Governance. From retention policies to legal holds to secure trash, Box specialists will enable you on Box Governance features and functionality, and assist you with sandbox testing.
The following questions are critical and will be asked of you ahead of kicking off this module. Be sure to read these and prepare your answers before beginning work on this topic!
- What are the organizational goals or compliance standards that Governance will help you meet?
- Does your legal/compliance team already have requirements built out?
- Are retention policies in use at your organization today?
- Do you have documented requirements for eDiscovery or legal holds within your organization?
- Do you have any eDiscovery tools that are currently in use for your content?
- Are there any compliance regulations that you are subject to adhering to?
In addition to your Box admin(s) and project team, you'll need to bring the following stakeholders to meetings related to this module:
- Security, compliance, and legal representatives
- Relevant line of business stakeholders
Looking for more information before starting this module, or want to use your credits elsewhere? No problem. Take a look at some of our do-it-yourself resources around this topic:
- Anticipated customer time commitment: 3-5 hours
- One session to explore Box Governance features and functionality
- Up to two sessions to:
- Review admin best practices for Box Governance
- Go through the UAT guide for testing in your sandbox
- At the end of this module, you will have:
- Box Governance administration guide
- Box Governance feature documentation