Manage your content lifecycles better with Box Governance. From retention policies to legal holds to secure trash, Box experts will enable you on Box Governance for a single department or regulatory use case, test in sandbox, and plan for the launch of Box Governance in your organization.
Before diving into this module, ensure you have completed and prepared the following prerequisite Box Education courses and use case considerations for this module.
The following questions are critical and will be asked of you ahead of kicking off this module. Be sure to read these and prepare your answers before beginning work on this topic!
- What are the organizational goals or compliance standards that Governance will help you meet?
- Does your legal/compliance team already have requirements built out?
- Are retention policies in use at your organization today?
- Do you have documented requirements for eDiscovery or legal holds within your organization?
- Do you have any eDiscovery tools that are currently in use for your content?
- Are there any compliance regulations that you are subject to adhering to?
In addition to your Box admin(s) and project team, you'll need to bring the following stakeholders to meetings related to this module:
- Security, compliance, and legal representatives
- Relevant line of business stakeholders
Want to use your credits elsewhere? No problem. Take a look at some of our do-it-yourself resources around this topic:
- Anticipated customer time commitment: 4-6 hours
- One session to explore your Box Governance requirements and provide an overview of the basic principles of retention
- Up to 3 design sessions for a single department or use case to design your Box Governance solution
- Two sessions to:
- Walk you through the UAT guide for testing in your sandbox
- Plan for user enablement and deployment
- At the end of this module, you will have:
- A Box Governance configuration document, including retention policies and schedule, and legal hold procedures
- Governance admin and sandbox UAT guide
- Governance communication templates
- Governance use case configured and deployed