The Box Mobile and Box Mobile for EMM apps (5.7.0) made updates to how they sign in with Intune. If your organization applies Intune MAM policies to Box, an admin will need to approve the Box app for use before users in the organization will be able to sign in. Approving the Box app will apply for all users in the organization. This step is only expected to happen a single time for each enterprise.
To perform this consent action:
- Open the Box app
- Log into Box with your credentials
- You’ll then be presented with a screen which says “Need Admin Approval” or “Approval required”.
- Tap the "Have an admin account? Sign in with that account" button.
- On this screen sign in with the Microsoft Intune Admin account.
- Once logged in, the admin will be able to grant Box approval for use by users in the organization.
If the above steps do not work:
- Click one of the following URLs to navigate to Box Mobile or Box Mobile for EMM
- On this screen sign in with the Microsoft Intune Admin account
- Once logged in, the admin will be able to grant Box approval for use by users in the organization
Once approved, all users in the organization will be able to utilize the app