Protect your most sensitive content with Box Shield. From threat detection policies, to classifications, to smart access policies, work with a Box specialist to understand the features and functionality of Box Shield, and get assistance with sandbox testing.
The following questions are critical and will be asked of you ahead of kicking off this module. Be sure to read these and prepare your answers before beginning work on this topic!
- What are the organizational goals/strategies that Shield will help you meet?
- Have you had a data breach in the past?
- Do you have requirements in place for content classification at your organization? If yes, what is your current classification schema?
- Who will own Box Shield alerts and policies?
- Do you currently use a CASB or SIEM tool to monitor content?
In addition to your Box admin(s) and project team, you'll need to bring the following stakeholders to meetings related to this module:
- IT team
- Security, compliance, and legal representatives
Looking for more information before starting this module, or want to use your credits elsewhere? No problem. Take a look at some of our do-it-yourself resources around this topic:
- Anticipated customer time commitment: 3-5 hours
- One session to explore Box Shield features and functionality
- Up to two sessions where you'll:
- Review admin best practices for Box Shield
- Go through the UAT guide for testing in your Box sandbox
- At the end of this module, you will have:
- Box Shield administration guide
- Box Shield feature documentation