Box Sync is a productivity tool that allows you to mirror data stored on Box to your desktop. You can then navigate and modify content stored on the Box website through your computer’s native file browsing interface, without using a web browser. Content that syncs down to your computer are available for offline access. If you make changes to the synced files locally, these changes automatically sync back up to your Box account.
- Box Sync only supports syncing 100,000 files and up to 100GB to ensure best performance.
- Box does not support using smartcards for authentication in Box Sync on Mac.
Learn more about Box Sync
- Installing Box Sync and System Requirements
- Marking Content for Box Sync
- Modifying the Location of the Box Sync Folder
- Setting the Box Sync Folder as the Default Save Location
- Reinstall Box Sync on a New Computer