This notice impacts customers who have recently installed or used the new Box for Oracle NetSuite integration. We have discovered a technical issue with one of the bundle versions that may cause critical data loss and requires you to take immediate action.
The new Box for Oracle NetSuite integration ("NetSuite v2") was first released in Summer 2018 and has the following published bundle versions:
- Box for Oracle NetSuite V0.1.0 - released July 2018 (first released version of NetSuite v2)
- Box for Oracle NetSuite V2.0.0 - released October 2018 (upgrade with minor bug fixes)
- Box for Oracle NetSuite V2.0.2 - released November 2018 (upgrade with minor bug fixes, most recent version)
Please check your current bundle version(s), and take the following action:
- If you are running Box Files - New: This bundle is our old integration ("NetSuite v1"), for which we deprecated product support in July 2019. Please upgrade to our new bundle "Box for Oracle Netsuite" ("NetSuite v2"). Please follow the following installation, migration, and configuration instructions for upgrade. Note: Do not uninstall the old bundle, as that data will be used during the migration and upgrade of the new bundle.
- If you are running Box for Oracle NetSuite V0.1.0: You may be at risk of losing critical bundle data. Please file a ticket with Box Product Support at support.box.com to upgrade to the latest version. Our team will assist you in the upgrade process to ensure no loss of data. Please do not try upgrading on your own without our assistance.
- If you are running Box for Oracle NetSuite V2.0.0 or higher: These versions are not impacted. You may upgrade to the latest release at anytime without issue. We recommend upgrading to the latest release available to ensure the best quality performance of the integration.
If you have any questions, please file a ticket with our Product Support Team at support.box.com.