Drive adoption with the voice of your users. Box experts will help build a program to identify, engage, and enable business stakeholders in your organization to become your internal champions who advocate to their peers to drive usage of your technology investments.
Note: This module is only available to select Accelerator Program customers. Talk to your account rep for more information.
Before diving into this module, ensure you have completed and prepared the following prerequisite Box Education courses and use case considerations for this module.
The following questions are critical and will be asked of you ahead of kicking off this module. Be sure to read these and prepare your answers before beginning work on this topic!
- Do you have individuals identified to serve as Box champions? Box champions will be early adopters and advocates in support of your Box deployment.
- Have you identified an individual to manage a Box champion program? This individual will be the primary point of contact for this module, will aid in scheduling the sessions, and hold the Box champions accountable for any follow-up items.
- Do you use champions for other tools? If yes, what does that program look like?
In addition to your Box admin(s) and project team, you'll need to bring the following stakeholders to meetings related to this module:
Want to use your credits elsewhere? No problem. Take a look at some of our do-it-yourself resources around this topic:
- Anticipated customer time commitment: 8-10 hours
- One session to prepare stakeholder engagement program, including:
- Identification of key user groups across the organization
- Definition of business stakeholder selection process
- Alignment on stakeholder engagement strategy
- Up to three stakeholder enablement sessions, including:
- Kickoff session to understand project objectives, stakeholder roles and responsibilities
- Training session to educate stakeholders on Box features and functionalities
- Deep dive session on stakeholder responsibilities
- Up to two pre- or post-go-live sessions to review strategy and/or measure progress
- At the end of this module you will have:
- Documented stakeholder engagement strategy