Box Shuttle allows you to migrate content from any source system – up to 15 with our self-service tooling offerings (standard tooling and advanced tooling) as well as additional source systems by leveraging Box Shuttle professional services. Get a general overview of Box Shuttle capabilities by reading the "Introduction to Box Shuttle" article here.
The Box Shuttle team has created several content migration guides to aid you on your move from some of the most common source systems in the market today. These guides go in-depth to source system specifics to ensure you are able to execute successfully with Box Shuttle standard tooling.
- Migrating content from file servers to Box
- Migrating content from Dropbox for Business to Box
- Migrating content from OneDrive to Box
- Migrating content from SharePoint Online to Box
- Migrating content from Google Drive to Box
If you need help troubleshooting a technical issue with your migration, please enable support access in your Box Shuttle account and submit a support ticket for assistance.