The data included in reports is often needed by various functions in your company, such as security, legal, human resources, and so on, who don't have access to the Box Admin Console and who cannot generate reports themselves. Instead of an administrator having to generate a report and then manually send that report to other people in your company, you can subscribe other Box users in your enterprise to receive reports automatically when they are generated.
You can subscribe user to reports you run once and reports you schedule.
To subscribe users to a report:
- Create a report as described in the To run a report procedure in Running Reports.
- In the Invite As Viewer field, enter one or more user names (of managed users).
- Click Run.
If you have reports that you have scheduled or that you have saved their configuration, you can add subscribers to them or delete subscribers from them.
To add subscribers to or delete subscribers from reports:
- Go to Admin Console > Reports.
- Click the Saved Reports tab.
- Hover your cursor over the report, click the button at the right end of the line, and then click Edit Filters.
- In the Invite As Viewer field:
- To add subscribers, enter one or more user names (of managed users).
- To remove subscribers, click the x for any user name.
- Click Save.