BOX developer wanted for Salesforce integration customisation
I am looking to hire a BOX developer but don't know if this is the right place to do so:
a) I have a paid BOX account that is already connected to my Salesforce Org.
b) All authentication is working & the root folders are setup and
c) I can create and edit folders and files for Accounts & Cases perfectly
I need someone with BOX > Salesforce skills to help with the following:
1. Modify existing BOX script when creating Account folders to rename the Account folder & Add subfolder templates
2. Set the default to create the BOX folders each time a new account is created
3. Setup the box folders for all existing 126,000 accounts
4. Modify existing BOX script when creating Case folders to add subfolder templates
5. Link BOX to a custom object and whenever I create a new record it creates a custom folder and subfolders linked to the custom object.
If you can help please comment ASAP.
Please sign in to leave a comment.