Hi, a few questions about authorization in Box
- Is there a way to use POSTMAN to GET the developer's token and/or the OAuth token?
- I traced the GET request when you manually request the developer's token from the web integration page but was unable to replicate it using POSTMAN.
- I found a blog post from years ago about using POSTMAN for OAuth, but the video itself was no longer present on the page so I was unable to see the tutorial.
- Is it possible to use OAuth even if you haven't published your web application yet?
- If so, once you have obtained your initial token, can you automatically refresh the token from the code (using the appropriate REST calls) rather than having to manually go through to refresh that token?
- What happens when the refresh token expires? I assume you just begin again as if you did not have a token previously.
Sorry for all the questions. I am new to Box!
Please sign in to leave a comment.