You can receive email notifications of updated content in the Box Community by following community posts and topics.
Following Topics or Sections
- Navigate to the topic/section in the Box Community that you want to subscribe for updates.
- You will see the follow option underneath the topic name. Click "Follow" to get notifications.
From now on, you will receive emails notifying you when the topic/section has been updated.
Please note that there is no option to subscribe on the Product Announcements page. To subscribe, please click on the article and then click on the product section in the navigation breadcrumbs above the title.
You will then see the option to Follow and subscribe to announcements for the corresponding product section. For example, in the image below, you can click to subscribe to future Box Drive product announcements made.
Managing your subscriptions
To change your email subscription settings:
- Click your user avatar at the top of the page and select My Activities from the drop-down menu.
- You will then see three tabs, Requests, Contributions, and Following. Select Following to see your subscriptions made on our Zendesk platform.
- You will see a list of all subscriptions you have on Zendesk that is organized by type of activity (articles, community posts, or topics).
- You can select unfollow next to the topic/post if you wish to remove your subscriptions.
Post is closed for comments.