We released the ability for senders to leverage keyboard shortcuts within the document preparation experience in Box Sign.
Senders are now able to leverage keyboard commands and shortcuts while editing fields in the document preparation stage when creating, revising, and sending a signature request or template.
The following keyboard shortcuts are now available for senders:
- Ctrl/Command + X
- Copy and remove the field and its properties from its current location
- Ctrl/Command + C
- Copy the field and its properties
- Ctrl/Command + V
- Paste fields to carry over field properties that were previously copied
- Fields can be pasted an unlimited number of times
- Ctrl/Command + D
- Combines the ‘copy’ and ‘paste’ commands
- Field properties will be carried over and duplicated