The Admin Console's Bulk Edit feature enables you to download a spreadsheet containing all users in your account, make changes to the users in the spreadsheet, and then upload the spreadsheet to update user information in Box.
To bulk edit users:
- In the left pane of the Admin Console window, click Users & Groups. If you do not see Users & Groups, you may not have the right admin permissions; please contact your main admin.
- Click Bulk Edit from the menu bar. This will bring up the Bulk edit users menu.
- To download the current file to you computer click Download file of current users.
- Once the file is downloaded to your computer, you can make changes to the file.
- To give a user unlimited storage, set the value in the Storage column to unlimited or -1.
- Only the attributes on the spreadsheet can be edited in bulk via this method.
- When you have made the changes, save the file to an easily-accessed location on your computer.
- Return to the Bulk edit users menu and click Upload updated file. Any changes you made to users in the spreadsheet will now be applied to the users in Box.