In this release we have included the following enhancement:
- Improved messaging to users if Box Drive fails to send logs.
We have also resolved the following bugs:
- Users were experiencing issues when attempting to upload or open files from Box Drive in Microsoft store apps (Paint 3D, Edge, Photos, etc.).
- Users were unable to open .XD files from Box Drive.
- Users were experiencing issues opening file from Adobe Reader Touch.
- On Mac, the Box Drive Finder Extension was leaking open file handles. In some cases this was leading to kernel panics.
(Update: the fix for the "Box Drive Finder Extension leaking open file handles" bug was added to this post on 5/8/19, as the bug was found and resolved after originally posting this announcement.)