In this release we have included the following enhancements:
- Custom UI on Mac is now localized, reaching parity with Windows.
- Improved start up time for users with very large file trees.
We have also resolved the following bugs:
- Finder/Explorer would hang and become unresponsive when uploading many small files.
- On MacOS 10.15 Catalina, Box Drive would not install unless a user was logged on.
- Users were seeing errors when saving .PDF's from Adobe Reader DC.
- When uninstalling Box Sync, some files were not cleaned up despite being saved to Box.com.
- On Windows, closing the login dialog in some cases hung the box.exe process. Users were unable to launch Box Drive afterwards until that process was killed.