You can remove classification labels only from modifiable retention policies.
- Go to Admin Console > Governance.
- Click the Retention tab.
- Click the name of a modifiable retention policy that is applied to classification labels.
- In the list of classification labels:
- Hover over the classification label row, and at the right end of the row click Remove .
- Click to select one or more classification label rows, and then at the top of the table click Remove . (You can also use keyboard shortcuts, Shift/Command + click to select multiple rows or Shift/Command + A to select all rows.)
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Remove.
Box immediately updates the policy.