To create a new Box Note:
- Navigate to the folder where you want to create the new Box Note.
- You can add a new Box Note in one of two ways: (1) Click the Box Notes button or (2) Click New > Box Note.
- A new blank Box note opens in a new browser tab or window. It's automatically titled Untitled Note followed by the date and time of creation.
- Box stores your new Note in whichever folder you are in.
- Type in your new Box Note. Box saves all your changes automatically.
You can also create a new Box Note from the web interface or the desktop application. To do this:
- In the upper-left, click New.
- You can choose to create a new Box Note from scratch, or you can use a Template to pre-populate the Box Note with predefined content.
More on creating Box Notes from templates.
Box automatically saves your Box Note in whichever folder you are in when you click New > Box Note. If you are in the Box Notes app when you click New, Box automatically saves your new Note in your default Notes folder.