Box Notes is an easy-to-use document creation tool that functions natively in Box.
With Box Notes, you can quickly take notes, share ideas, and collaborate in real-time with your team – all without leaving Box.
Navigation and organization
|In addition to all the helpful features you see, you can insert additional content such as tables, call out boxes, and code blocks from the inline menu. Click the + symbol on the left of the text editor to open the menu select which content block you want to add.|
Get started quickly with Box Notes
- Create new notes quickly to capture ideas and discussions in real-time
- Format text easily for simple and powerful collaboration
- Add hyperlinks, images, and tables to bring your notes to life
- Use Templates in Box Notes to make recurring work simple
- 4 Ways to Use a Box Note - Video