While browsing all files and folders in Box, uploading a new file or folder is straightforward:
- In the All Files section, click New + button in the upper-right corner.
- Select File Upload or Folder Upload, depending on what you'd like to upload.
- Select the file(s) or folder you'd like to upload.
- You can select multiple files for upload by holding the Command or Control key (Mac or Windows, respectively) while selecting files. However, you can only select one folder at a time for upload.
- Click Open or Upload.
If your session is interrupted, Box allows you to later resume uploads of files that are over 100 MB in size using the Uploads Manager. The Uploads Manager appears at the bottom of the screen when you start uploading files or folders.
To resume an interrupted upload:
- In the Uploads Manager header click Resume All,
- In the Uploads Manager click Resume.