To Download a Single File:
- Click next to a file's name to select it. The action toolbar will appear above your files in the top-right.
- Click the download icon to begin the download process.
To Download Multiple Items:
- Shift+click on multiple items to select them. The action toolbar will appear above your files in the top-right.
- To select all items, press the key combination Ctrl+a.
- Click Download to begin the download process. Your selected items will be downloaded together in a single zip file.
If pressing the key combination Ctrl+a doesn't select all items:
- Clear the current selections.
- Scroll to the top of the listed items and let the display update.
- Slowly scroll down, allowing each screenful of text to update before scrolling further.
- When you reach the bottom of the list, press the key combination Ctrl+a.