While browsing all files and folders in Box, uploading a new file or folder is straightforward:
- Click the Upload button in the upper-right corner.
- Select Files or Folders, depending on what you'd like to upload.
- Select the file(s) or folder you'd like to upload.
- You can select multiple files for upload by holding the Command or Control key (Mac or Windows, respectively) while selecting files. However, you can only select one folder at a time for upload.
- Click Open or Upload.
If your session is interrupted, Box enables you to later resume uploads of files that are over 100 MB in size.
To resume an interrupted upload:
- In the Uploads Manager header click Resume All,
- In the Uploads Manager click Resume.
If you are having trouble uploading files, here are some possible issues and solutions: