Box Sign enables you to seamlessly and easily collect electronic signatures on shared critical content, and keep your important business processes smoothly flowing.
Box Sign is a set of electronic signature capabilities natively integrated into Box, extensible with connectors and APIs. It accelerates critical business processes by streamlining e-signature workflows in a secure, seamless, and cost-effective way. Box Sign offers the convenience and protection of electronic signatures to your organization.
Examples of Box Sign features:
- Send documents to the people who need to sign them.
- Choose the order in which people need to sign.
- Add signature fields, date fields, text fields, and checkboxes.
- Create optional templates with saved settings for quick and easy re-use.
- See the status of each signature request you've sent.
- Send automated and manual reminders to people who haven't yet signed.
- Generate reports summarizing your signature requests.
- Change in-flight sent signature requests.
If you're an Admin, get started here.
If you've got questions, check out this article.
Visit the Box Sign Support page to review all Box Sign support articles.