On July 26th, 2021, Box began rolling out Box Sign. Box plans to add Box Sign to business (Business / Business Plus), enterprise (Enterprise, Enterprise Suites), and Starter plans. Box will notify admins before Box Sign becomes available in their Box instance, and admins will have the opportunity to manage which users may send requests through Box Sign.
Box Sign enables you to send your important documents in Box to people for signatures. Whether you're sending contracts, waivers, proposals, enrollment forms, or legal forms, Box Sign enables you to seamlessly and easily collect electronic signatures on shared critical content, and keep your important business processes smoothly flowing.
Box Sign is a set of electronic signature capabilities natively integrated into Box, and extensible via connectors and APIs. It accelerates critical business processes by streamlining e-signature workflows in a secure, seamless, and cost-effective way. Box Sign delivers the convenience and protection of electronic signatures to your entire organization. The introduction of Box Sign makes it easy for you to have access to simple, secure electronic signatures natively integrated into Box where your content already lives.
Box Sign enables you to:
- Send documents to the people who need to sign them.
- Choose the order in which people need to sign.
- Add signature fields, date fields, text fields, and checkboxes.
- Create optional templates with saved settings for quick and easy re-use.
- See the status of each signature request you've sent.
- Send automated and manual reminders to people who haven't yet signed.
- Generate reports summarizing your signature requests.
If you're an Admin with Box Sign, get started here.
To see how to send documents for signature with Box Sign, see this article.
If you've got questions, check out this article.