We have released the ability for admins to upload and manage a custom disclosure (typically provided by their Legal team) for signers to accept, versus using the standard disclosure provided by Box.
Note that this custom disclosure will be presented to signers (as a hyperlink) for them to accept. It will also be captured in the signing log (a copy of which is shared with signers) so they know what terms they have accepted.
For more info, see Enabling Box Sign Legal Settings.
On a related note, we also added a new “Sign” Action Type to the Security Logs Report. The new Action Type includes the following filters:
- Relocated to the “Sign” Action Type:
- “Changed Sign User Enablement”
- “Changed Sign Users Can Create Templates”
- Net new filters added to the “Sign” Action Type:
- “Enabled Sign Disclosure”
- “Changed Sign Disclosure Type”
- “Changed Sign Enterprise-Specific Disclosure Text”
For more info, see Security Logs Report.