Box for iOS and Box for EMM offer the ability to set an app-specific PIN passcode for added security. This allows users to retain an active session on the Box mobile apps and still have an easy way to protect their content. However, there are times users may want to disable this requirement. Here's how:
- Open the Box mobile application on your iOS device.
- Click on the Gear icon in the top-left corner to access Settings.
- In the menu, select Security.
- In the Security menu, select Turn Passcode Off.
- Enter your PIN to authorize disabling the requirement.
You will now be able to access Box without using the passcode.