With a growing list of available Relay features, you can do so much more than manage your workflows, as you can now schedule workflows, provide multi-step outcomes, and access ready-made workflows from Box.
All Box Relay users can now:
- Manage file/folder/taskSign events and actions as triggers and outcomes
- Schedule Workflows
- Start Manual Workflows
- Configure multi-step outcomes
- Integrate File Requests
- Select from Box-published workflow templates
If you are an enterprise user, you have access to advanced features such as customizing your workflows.
Enterprise users can:
- Manage metadata events and actions as triggers and outcomes
- Build custom workflows templates
- Includes using dynamic naming with metadata attributes in a current file or folder workflow.
- Automate classification (with Box Shield)
- Transfer Workflow Ownership
For a comprehensive look at the available features based on customer tiers, see the chart below:
(Business, Business Plus)
(Enterprise, Enterprise Suites, Enterprise Plus)
|File events and actions||✔||✔|
|Folder events and actions||✔||✔|
|Task events and actions||✔||✔|
|Sign events and actions||✔||✔|
|Manual Start Workflows||✔||✔|
|Notifications and Reminders||✔||✔|
|Activity and history reporting||✔||✔|
|File Request Integration||✔||✔|
|Box-Published Workflow Templates||✔||✔|
|Dynamic file/folder naming||✔||✔|
|Metadata events and actions||✔|
|Custom Workflows Templates||✔|
|Transfer Workflow Ownership||✔|
For additional information on workflows, tasks, and events, refer to the Box Relay FAQ.