Upload a local file to your Canvas to express your ideas visually.
Box Canvas supports the following image file types: png, jpeg, jpg, and bmp.
Uploading an image to Canvas
To add an image to your Canvas, you can:
- Drag and drop an image from your device,
- Click the file upload button in the toolbar at the bottom of your Canvas and choose the image from your device’s file picker modal,
- Copy the image from your device and paste it into your Canvas.
You can add an unlimited number of images to your Canvas. The maximum size of one image file is 20 MB.
Once you upload the image, you will see it on Canvas and all collaborators will be able to preview the uploaded image. You can:
- Resize the image preview if necessary,
- Move the file on the Canvas,
- Copy and paste the uploaded image in the Canvas.
If the Canvas file is copied, all uploaded images are also copied over to the new file.