Express your ideas during a team brainstorming session by using the sticky notes feature in canvas.
Adding a sticky note to Canvas
To add a sticky note:
- Click the sticky note icon in the Canvas toolbar.
- Choose the desired color of your sticky note.
- Click anywhere on your Canvas to place the note.
The default color of a sticky note in Box Canvas is yellow.
When you click on the sticky note icon in the toolbar, a menu with available colors is displayed, and your standard cursor changes to a sticky note cursor. Navigate anywhere on the Canvas to place a sticky note.
If you have previously added a sticky note to a Canvas and you're adding a new one, it has the same color as the previous one. If you're adding the first sticky note, it's added in the default color, yellow.
Using sticky notes
Double click on the sticky note to add text to it. Font size adjusts automatically based on the number of characters that fit into the sticky note.
Click once on the sticky note to display the context bar.
In the context bar you can:
- change the sticky note color,
- change text color and add highlight,
- adjust font size,
- format text,
- change text alignment,
- send the sticky note to front or back,
- copy or delete the sticky note.