If you would like to Upgrade your account, you can do so by logging into your Box account and navigating to the upgrade page in the Admin Console.
NOTE: If you have a Personal Pro or Individual account, you do not have an Admin Console.
To upgrade your account, click 'Get Unlimited Storage' as shown below. Now head to step 3.
Upgrading from within Your Account
If you would like to upgrade your account from within Box you may do so by following these steps:
- Sign in as the Account Administrator.
- Open the 'Admin Console' and click the Settings symbol on the top right. Then select 'Business Settings'.
- You can also directly access the Upgrade page here.
3. Click 'Upgrade Plan'. This will open the Upgrade page where you can select the plan and any add-ons you would like to purchase.
4. Once you have selected the plan and any add-ons, you can complete the purchase with the existing payment method on file or you can add a new payment method. Enjoy your new plan!
- If you would like to receive a quote on our Enterprise plan, please contact the Box Sales team by emailing email@example.com or calling 1-877-729-4269 <ext. 1> (Toll Free USA) or 1-650-641-2332 <ext. 2> (International)
- Box has a 3-user minimum requirement for all Business level plans.
- If you already have an account and upgrade to a Business level plan from within Box, you are not eligible for a 14-day trial. If you would like a 14-day business trial, please contact the Box Sales team.
- If you need any further assistance in upgrading your account or have any questions, please feel free to open a support case with our Billing Team.