If you meet the set of criteria below, in most cases you can easily reactivate your account online.
- You have canceled online within the past 120 days, account can be cancelled or pending deactivation.
- You are the administrator of your account.
- You purchased a Business level plan (Starter, Business, Business Plus, Business Plus Governance, Enterprise, Enterprise Governance)
If you need assistance reactivating your account or have any questions, please open a support case with our Billing Team.
How to Reactivate your Account
- Go to the reactivation page and enter in the email that was tied to your original Box account.
- If your account was eligible for reactivation, then you will be redirected to the confirmation page. (You will receive an error message on the reactivations page if you were not eligible. Please contact the Billing team if you received an error).
- Check your email associated with your Box account within 24 hours for the reactivation confirmation.
- Open the reactivation email and confirm reactivation. Your account will be reactivated to the previous subscription, which will have the same number of seats, plan, and payment method.
- Once you click confirm, you will be taken to the login page where you will be able to use your previous password to login.
If you forgot your password, click on 'Reset Password' on the page and follow the instructions to create a new password. If you would like to change your payment method, after your reactivation you can update it online.