By default, no apps are included in the Box App Activity stream. You must select and enable them individually. In some cases you must also configure them.
If you do not know which apps are eligible for the App Activity Stream
- From your Admin Console, navigate to Apps > Box Apps & Integrations tab.
- Scroll down to the Individual Application Controls section and click Filter.
- In the Add-ons section, check Supports Box App Activity. This displays all apps eligible for inclusion in the App Activity stream.
Your choice takes effect immediately.
You cannot actually change any settings directly from here. You can only view them. To change a setting -- for example, to enable an app for app activity -- search for or scroll down to the listing for the app you want to enable. Click to highlight that row, and then click Configure.
Also, if you disable app activity, the system hides all previous activities as well.
When you do know which apps are eligible for the App Activity Stream
- From your Admin Console, navigate to Apps > Box Apps & Integrations tab
- Scroll down to the Individual Application Controls section.
- In the Individual Application Controls list, click to highlight the app you want. Then, in the lower-right, click Configure.
- When the Configure window for that app opens, move the Enable Box Activity Stream slider to the right. Then click Save.
The system now enables everyone in your organization to track their file activity involving this app.
APIs enable any 3rd-party developer to feature their Box integration in the App Activity stream. Use this Google form for developers to find out about featuring your app in the Box App Activity stream.