Box’s AutoCAD web app integration enables you to open .dwg documents with the AutoCAD web app editor, and is available for you to install and use unless the admin explicitly disables it for your enterprise. Enterprise administrators can disable the integration in the Apps tab of the Admin Console's enterprise settings.
To open a .dwg file with the AutoCAD web app:
- In your Box account window, preview a .dwg file by clicking its name.
- In the upper-right corner of the preview window, click Open and select AutoCAD web app.
- To grant AutoCAD access to your Box account, in the AutoCAD Web window click Okay.
- In the AutoCAD window, login using your AutoCAD credentials.
- When finished with your work, to save changes back to Box, in the AutoCAD web app click Save.