Since the launch of Box Sign, we’ve been getting requests from admins for granular controls they need with regards to co-admin privileges for Box Sign, in addition to what exists today for core Box.
We have released a new co-admin privilege - to view and edit Sign permissions for users in your organization. This will be configurable by the Box primary admin and will be OFF by default.
For more information, see:
On a related note, we also added a new “Sign” Action Type to the Security Logs Report. The new Action Type includes the following filters:
- Relocated to the “Sign” Action Type:
- “Changed Sign User Enablement”
- “Changed Sign Users Can Create Templates”
- Net new filters added to the “Sign” Action Type:
- “Enabled Sign Disclosure”
- “Changed Sign Disclosure Type”
- “Changed Sign Enterprise-Specific Disclosure Text”
For more info, see Security Logs Report