When trying to access a folder in Box via FTP, you get a
550 - "No such file
Any FTP client (examples include FileZilla, Cyberduck, etc.)
- Identify the email you were using to log in.
- In your browser, go to box.com/login and log into that same account.
- Try searching for the file or folder you are trying to access
- If you do find the file or folder in the search results, then there is likely a different issue at play so reach out to Box Support.
- If you do not find the file or folder in the search results, then you can either create it or this folder may exist in a different user’s Box account. You will need to log into that user’s Box account through your FTP client
This means the given file or folder you are trying to access does not exist or you are unable to access it.
It could also mean that your FTP client is requesting a case-insensitive filename. i.e., filename.XLSX versus filename.xlsx
Verify the correct filename/extension case in the Box web application and try again.