Box enables you to specify who receives emailed notifications when an SSO certificate is about to expire. These notifications keep you and others informed, and help ensure your enterprise's Box account holders enjoy uninterrupted access to the content they need.
Box sends an email notification to the people you specify 90 days, 60 days, 30 days, 15 days, 7 days, 4 days, and 1 day prior to the certificate's expiration.
To specify who receives notifications of approaching certificate expiration:
- In the Admin Console's left side bar, click Enterprise Settings.
- At the top of the window, click User Settings.
- Scroll to the Configure Single Sign On (SSO) for All Users section.
- Under Certificate Expiration Notification, in Email Addresses type a comma-separated list of up to ten email addresses or distribution lists of the people to notify. The primary admin and co-admins always receive these notifications.
- In the top-right corner of the window, click Save.