We enhanced and streamlined the sender experience in Box Sign with the following updates:
- Removed the intermediate screen in the sender experience - where the sender configures who needs to sign or approve the request and where the request will be saved. In place of the above, we now provide senders with the ability to:
- Configure who needs to sign or approve the request directly from the Box Sign home screen via a drop-down menu.
- Configure which folder the final request will be saved in - directly in the document preparation environment.
- Enabled senders with the ability to select multiple files from a list to send out for signature or approval.
These enhancements provide a more seamless sender experience by removing additional manual steps in the current sender experience.
Please see the screenshots below illustrating the enhanced sender experience and previous sender experience:
New Experience (Mar. 2023 onwards):
- Step 1: Select "Request Signature"
- Ability to select "Request Signature" or "Sign Myself"
Step 2: "Choose or Upload a Document"
Ability to upload files directly from the document preparation environment
Step 3: "Select Files to Request"
Ability to select one or more files from a list of files
- Step 4: Enhanced document preparation environment
Select "Save Location" directly from the document preparation environment
All files selected from a list will appear in the left pane with the ability to add additional files
- Step 1: Select "New Request"
- Step 2: "Choose or Upload a Document"
- Step 3: "Select a File to Sign"
- Previously, senders were able to add only one file at a time from this screen
- Step 4: Select "Only Me", "Me & Others", or "Only Others"
- This screen has been removed from the current sender experience
- Step 5: Add additional files to the request once the base document has been selected