Sometimes, when troubleshooting complex issues with Box Desktop Apps, it's necessary for us to get some additional information to troubleshoot the issue further.
To help us get to the root cause of the issue, please send a copy of your Microsoft "Event Viewer" Logs.
To generate these logs, please follow the steps listed below:
- Open "Event Viewer" by clicking the "Start" button
- Click "Control Panel" > "System and Security" > "Administrative Tools", and then double-click "Event Viewer"
- Click to expand "Windows Logs" in the left pane, and then select "Application".
- Click the "Action" menu and select "Save All Events As".
- Name the file "eventviewer.evtx" and click the "Save" button.
- Click the "OK" button if you see a "Display Information" dialog.
- You're done! Please attach the file to your email or case with us so that we can assist further.