Account administrators can purchase additional Box seats (licenses) by following these steps.
- Sign into your Box.com account as the Account Administrator.
- Open the 'Admin Console' on the left side of the page and click on the Settings symbol on the top right hand side. Then select 'Business Settings'.
3. Locate the 'Seats Used' section and click 'Add Seats'.
4. Then select the number of seats you wish to purchase.
The last selection allows you to customize the amount of seats you wish to purchase.
5. Enter your payment information.
Note: All seat purchases will be a prorated charge based on the date of purchase to the end of your billing term. The system is defaulted to show you the annual charge based on the number of seats you are buying. The new seats will be aligned to your billing term and not charged for the full year
If you have any questions, please submit a ticket here for our Billing Support team.