We are excited to announce the all-new Box Support web experience. This new site streamlines your access to important learning materials, training resources, and the answers you need to your most pressing questions — all so you can get the most of out of Box.
Whether you’re looking to get a quick answer, review product announcements, connect with other users in the Box Community, or peruse Box Education courses, the support site is a resource for you.
Here is what’s changed:
- If you’re looking for Box partner integration details, these have moved from the “Product Guides” dropdown to the “Integrations” dropdown.
- Plus, we've redesigned our Product Guides and Integrations pages so you have all of the relevant information you need. Check out this one for Box Canvas. Some are updated and others will be in the coming weeks.
- Navigating the site is easier and now is based upon your role - an admin or a general user. You’ll be able to find answers and solve for challenges faster.
- Searching for a topic is more in-depth than ever before. Find the answers you are looking for and come across other relevant information to your search.
- Connecting with other Box users is easier than ever. Share ideas, ask questions, and learn new ways of working from other admins and users.
- And that’s not all! We're continuing to make updates to our support site and content. Join our community roundtables to share your feedback with Box.
This update makes it easier to browse, learn and find answers, so you can use all the Box functionality you need at your organization. For more information, visit https://support.box.com or reach out to your account team.